Zucchini Walnut Bread Recipe
Want to add a bit of nutrition and flavor to your bread recipe? Choose to add a bit of walnut to the mix. Glenda’s Farmhouse produces and distributes quality tree nut products straight to your door, so keep a supply of walnuts on hand to make the following fantastic recipes and many others.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a loaf pan.
- Combine the first six ingredients. Whisk.
- Add walnuts and toss.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, and egg. Whisk.
- Stir in the zucchini.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spread batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes. (Check for a clean inserted toothpick.)
- Cool on a wire rack.
Cooking with Walnuts
Walnuts deserve a place of honor in your kitchen because of their nutrition, versatility, and ease of use. We suggest storing them in airtight containers in cold environments - the fridge for short-term use and the freezer for longer term storage.
Using walnuts as an ingredient brings flavor, protein, and healthy fats into your family’s diet. As you give the above recipes a whirl, remember to stock Glenda’s Farmhouse walnuts in your kitchen.