Walnut Snack Recipes
Spicy and Candied Walnuts
Ready to level up your snacking game? Consider these snack recipes made with Glenda’s Farmhouse walnut products. Here at Glenda’s, we’re committed to high-quality, wholesome ingredients that bring joy and health to our customers.
- Preheat the oven to 300° and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and Glenda’s Farmhouse seal salt in a small bowl.
- Combine the egg white and vanilla extract in a slightly larger bowl, and coat the walnuts in this mixture.
- Add the sugar and seasoning mixture, and coat the walnuts in the mixture.
- Spread out the walnuts on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Take the walnuts out of the oven and allow them to cool.
- These walnuts can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for one month.
Salt and Pepper Roasted Walnuts
Prep Time: 5 min; Cook Time: 12 min; Rest Time: 7 min; Total Time: 20 min
Makes 1 serving; Serving size = 1 cup
- 1 cup Glenda’s Farmhouse walnuts
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp Glenda’s Farmhouse sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Prepare a baking pan by lining with parchment paper.
- Spread out the walnuts in a single layer.
- Bake for four minutes. Stir. Bake for another 4-6 minutes - until lightly browned.
- Take the walnuts out of the oven, and put the walnuts in the middle of a clean paper towel. Close the paper towel and rub to remove the maximum amount of walnut skin.
- Use a colander to remove the finest walnut skin pieces.
- Replace the walnuts on the baking tray.
- Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for another 3 minutes.
- Drain the walnuts on a paper towel.
Click here to purchase Glenda’s Farmhouse walnuts or any of our other wholesome, high-quality, and nutritious products.