Walnut Shrimp Recipe
Your dinner can be tasty and nutritious with a few high-quality, fresh ingredients and a few minutes of preparation. Healthy dishes can be delicious, quick, and easy! With your walnut supply from Glenda’s Farmhouse, prepare this walnut shrimp recipe on the next weeknight that deserves a special dish, but time is short.
- Pour water, sugar, salt, and walnuts into a small pan and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir regularly to prevent scorching.
- Once glazed, move walnuts onto a parchment-covered pan to cool.
- Mix honey, salt, and condensed milk into a bowl and stir well.
- Combine ¾ cup of sweet rice flour, cornstarch, salt, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Add club soda and egg; whisk.
- Batter should be thick. Incorporate more liquid or flour as required.
- Heat oil in a fryer or heavy-duty pan.
- Pat dry shrimp.
- Dip shrimp in the leftover sweet rice flour and then the thick batter.
- Place the shrimp in the hot oil and cook for three minutes, flipping once.
- Drain on a paper towel placed on a plate or baking pan.
To serve this meal, spoon the shrimp over the steamed rice. Drizzle with honey sauce, and top with the sweetened walnuts.
This delicious recipe and many others demonstrate how great shrimp flavors with fresh walnut meat can be. To purchase your walnut supply, consider Glenda’s Farmhouse.