We like this Pecan recipe and hope you will too. Try these naturally sweet pecans as a snack and promote your healthy living!
Ingredients For Spiced Pecans
How To Make Spiced Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 275 degrees
- Combine sugar, all the spices, water, an the egg white in a bowl and mix until it is all mixed well
- Add the pecans to the bowl and stir until they are well coated
- Spread the pecans on a lined baking sheet
- Bake the pecans for 50 to 55 minutes, stirring ever 10 minutes. They should get lightly brown , but not to dark.
- Remove the Pecans from the oven and let them cool.
- When the pecans are cooled, you eat may eat them or store in an airtight container till you are ready.