Recipes for Raw Cashews
Cashew Energy Bars
If you’re looking for recipes for raw cashews or a source for quality nuts and seeds, look no further. Glenda’s Farmhouse cashews provide a great opportunity for foodies to experience flavor conveniently and affordably.
With your stash of cashews, we invite you to try these tasty recipes.
- Use a food processor to process all of the ingredients into a dough that has significant pieces of nuts.
- Spread out the dough on a baking sheet into a single layer of ½” thickness.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Cut into equal sized rectangles, 12 of them.
Homemade Cashew Almond Crackers
Prep Time: 20 min; Cook Time: 10 min; Total Time: 30 min
Makes about 60 crackers
- 1 cup Glenda’s Farmhouse cashews
- 1 cup Glenda’s Farmhouse almonds
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP water
- 1 tsp Glenda’s Farmhouse sea salt
- Chia seeds for top
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Process the almonds and cashews in a food processor to a coarse floury texture.
- Put the flour mixture in a bowl. Add the egg, water, and salt, and stir together until a dough forms.
- Separate the whole into two pieces.
- Cut two pieces of parchment paper about the size of a baking sheet.
- Place one half of the dough between the two pieces of parchment paper.
- Roll this dough extremely thin to cover the whole of the paper.
- Put the dough and the bottom layer of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Cut the dough into cracker squares.
- Mist with water and sprinkle chia seeds over the top.
- Follow the procedure with the other half of the dough.
- Bake each set of crackers for 10 minutes or so.
- Take them out of the oven. Cool. Separate into crackers.
- Store your crackers in an airtight container.
As you can see, you can make a wide range of foods with cashews. Keep a supply of Glenda’s Farmhouse cashews on hand to experiment with all of the fantastic recipes that you find - and maybe invent a few of your own!