Cinnamon Roasted Cashews
Whether you’re making delicious holiday gifts for neighbors, colleagues, and friends; an after-school snack for ravenous school children; or preparing to welcome guests for a gathering, count on these Cinnamon Roasted Cashews to be a sure hit with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and crunchy!
Glenda’s Farmhouse cashews are ideal for creating this tasty treat. We value providing wholesome ingredients at an affordable price point with efficient and easy online ordering and delivery right to your door.
Shopping with Glenda’s is also an excellent choice for those who prioritize suppliers that are committed to the environment. We embrace regenerative agriculture practices, including water conservation, recycling, and protecting pollinators and biodiversity.
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a liner of parchment paper.
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, vanilla extract, and water just to a frothy consistency.
- Add the cashews to the egg mixture and coat the nuts well.
- On the prepared cookie sheet, lay the coated cashews in a single layer.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir the cashews.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Make sure that all cashews are separated, and enjoy!
Tips and Suggestions:
This recipe’s salty and sweet content can be modified according to your preferences. You can bump up the salt from ½ tsp to a full teaspoon for a more salty taste, or you can sub out granulated sugar instead of brown sugar for a more straightforwardly sweet result.
If frozen, these treats will be tasty for two months. For a week of storage, you can leave them out at room temperature, but for more extended storage, place them in the refrigerator, and if you plan to store them for periods longer than two weeks, store them in the freezer. Be sure to use an airtight container.
With these Cinnamon Roasted Cashews made from Glenda’s Farmhouse cashews, your contribution to the next gathering will be a winner in terms of nutritional value and taste. Prepare for your cooking adventures by shopping online with Glenda’s Farmhouse for great prices and fast, convenient at-home delivery.