Create a treat for your next gathering or after school snack with a supply of pecans from Glenda’s Farmhouse with this recipe for Candied Pecans.
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk the egg white and water to a frothy state.
- Coat the pecans in the egg mixture.
- Add the sugar mixture and stir until coated.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir the pecans. Cook for another 40-50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, to a state of even brownness.
Store candied pecans in airtight containers for a week outside of the fridge or up to three weeks inside of the refrigerator.
You can also freeze candied pecans. Place them on a baking sheet and freeze for up to overnight, transferring to ziploc storage bags for keeping frozen for up to two months.
Order pecans from Glenda’s Farmhouse to use as a snack food or vital ingredient in recipes like Candied Pecans and more. In addition to pecans, we offer walnuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, and more.