Butter Pecan Cookies
We love these Buttery Pecan cookies for the Fall. Theses cookies will elevate your baking skills. Take them to you next party or just for a snack, everyone is going to love them!
How To Make Butter Pecan Cookies
- In a large bowl cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy
- Add Eggs, Vanilla, and mix until smooth
- Add flour, cinnamon, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder and mix until combine
- Fold in chopped pecans. Then chill the dough for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Scoop the chilled dough and roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 11-14 minutes or until golden brown
- After you take them out of the oven let them stand for for about 10 minutes. Then enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 172kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Cholesterol 27mg9%
- Sodium 97mg5%
- Potassium 47mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 19g7%
- Dietary Fiber 0.99g4%
- Sugars 11g
- Protein 2g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.