Almond Flour Cookies
Almond Flour Cookies
Indulge in guilt-free cookies made with almond flour. Restricting white flour from your kitchen can be one of the best movies to make for your health. Glenda’s Farmhouse offers a straightforward path to keep this vital ingredient within your pantry for quick and easy cookies and almond milk whenever the cravings strike!
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Prepare a baking pan with a parchment paper liner.
- Mix together almond flour and baking powder in a large-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape batter into twelve small balls.
- Place balls on the prepared baking pan and press into a cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 min, just until the edges are starting to turn golden.
- Take the baking pan from the oven and set it on a cooling rack until completely cooled.
Important Notes for the Perfect Batch of Almond Cookies:
- Make sure that the butter is melted or softened but is also at room temp. If the butter is still warm (from the melting process), it will start to melt the chocolate chips. The results will be burned edges and cookies with marbled chocolate instead of chips.
- Prior to baking, shape these cookies into the precise shape and thickness you desire.
- Avoid over doneness since the cookies will keep cooking once removed from the oven.
- Different Almond Flour Cookie Flavors
- Raisin Cookies - Replace the chocolate chips with ½ cups of raisins folded into the dough. Pro Tip: Prepare the raisins by soaking them for 30 minutes before making the cookies.
- Trail Mix Cookies - Instead of the chocolate chips, fold in your preferred trail mix.
- Chocolate Dream Cookies - Add ¼ cup of cocoa powder to the dough.
- Store these cookies in an airtight container for up to one week, or you can freeze them in a freezer bag for a month.
Whether you make traditional chocolate chip almond flour cookies or get creative with the recipe, your family’s snacking can be healthier when you choose Glenda’s Farmhouse Almond Flour instead of traditional white flour. Place your order for this or any of our products online for expedited fast delivery!