Almond Flour Banana Bread
If food is your family’s love language, this Almond Flour Banana Bread will show your love through its flavor and nutritional profiles. Glenda’s Farmhouse Almond Flour is nutritious and affordable, and we’ll deliver your purchases directly to your door.
Glenda’s Farmhouse, an Andersen & Sons Shelling company, is named after the family’s matriarch. We’re dedicated to spreading wholesome, nutritious food to families throughout the globe; sustaining the land, trees, and pollinators through sustainable practices; and encouraging healthy living through healthy eating.
Almond Flour Banana Bread is an easy-to-make quick bread with plenty of nutrition and few ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Prepare a loaf pan by lining with parchment paper and spraying the bottom and slightly up on the sides with cooking spray.
- Use a large-sized mixing bowl, and first mash the bananas within the bowl.
- Add the eggs, sweetener of your choice, oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and Glenda’s Farmhouse sea salt. Mix gently to combine.
- Add the almond flour. Mix gently to combine.
- Add the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or to doneness (inserted toothpick, clean when removed)
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the loaf pan and let it cool completely.
- Slice with a bread knife into 10 equal slices.
Suggestions for Success
- Identify a ripe enough banana by the black spots on the peel. Choose the ones your family thinks are ruined.
- Use almond flour, not almond meal. We suggest Glenda’s Farmhouse Blanched Almond Flour.
- The oil should be light; if you don’t have light olive oil, substitute grapeseed or melted coconut oil.
- Cinnamon substitutes = nutmeg, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice, use a bit less to compensate for the difference in strength.
- Shield with aluminum foil at 30 minutes in the oven to keep from over-browning.
- We suggest using a metal loaf pan. The bread will rise better than with a glass dish.
- A bread knife has a serrated edge. If you use a regular knife, you’ll likely make your bread fall apart.
- Optional Add-Ins - ½ cup of chocolate chips, walnuts, or berries.
- Optional Serving Suggestions - peanut or almond butter; honey butter; cream cheese or Greek yogurt icing; ice cream.
- 3 days - Ziploc bag on the counter
- Next 3 days - fridge
- Up to 3 months - frozen in a Ziploc
Order Glenda’s Farmhouse Blanched Almond Flour to make this out-of-this-world Almond Flour Banana Bread! Dispel any notions that healthy eating means deprivation. We offer walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews, and a range of other healthy ingredients, which you can order online today!